Building a Martech Stack That Reduces Waste, Builds Efficiency and Grows Your Business
With over 8,000 martech solutions in the marketplace as of 2020, it’s harder than ever to discern the difference between needs, wants and shiny distractions. Building an effective “stack” of tools that helps you with marketing, advertising, lead generation, data management and analytics is a challenge, especially today when budgets are reduced, outlooks are blurry and resources are finite. In this session we’ll take a look at the current Martech landscape, discuss trends in utilization in 2020 and talk about how you can build a technology stack that aligns with your needs, budget and personnel.
After this session, you’ll be able to:
- Audit your current technology stack and identify gaps and weaknesses
- Avoid common pitfalls in creating a robust technology system that works together
- Create a “technology needs guide”
- Build your own evaluation rubric
- Review current software options and find trustworthy reviews